URETEK Baltic offers a long-lasting solution for stabilizing the soil and increasing the load-bearing capacity of infrastructural objects with its innovative and cost-effective technology. We improve the durability of the infrastructure unit and significantly extend its lifetime.
Infrastructure is critical to the day-to-day functioning of the state and society, but as it ages, it suffers structural damages that can lead to significant maintenance and repair costs. In addition, traditional reconstruction methods and heavy machinery can cause even greater damage and costs can quickly spiral out of control.
Due to the fact that URETEK geopolymer injection technology does not involve excavation and demolition works, the use of heavy machinery or the removal of construction waste, we can ensure that our operations have a minimal carbon (CO²) footprint on the environment around us.
Compared to traditional soil improvement methods, URETEK technology is a 70% faster, 30% more environmentally friendly and 20% cheaper solution.
SOLUTIONS WITH URETEK TECHNOLOGY:
- Soil improvement: if the soil or fill surface is weakened, we can use structural geopolymer resin to increase the load-bearing capacity of the soil, which increases the load-bearing capacity up to to 350 kn/m2.
- Stabilization and void filling: in case the soil under a road surface or railway section has subsided, our expanding geopolymer fills the voids and compacts the soil to stabilize the subsided area.
- Re-leveling: URETEK patented geopolymers have the necessary expansion force to raise the subsided concrete slab back to zero level.
URETEK Baltic uses patented two-component geopolymer resins by injection method to stabilize and restore various infrastructural structures and buildings:
- facilities – bridges, culverts and tunnels
URETEK technology work process is simple, fast and clean – it does not involve heavy machinery, excavation works and does not disturb the surrounding environment. The main advantages of our technology are mobility, speed and flexibility.
ADVANTAGES OF URETEK TECHNOLOGY:
- Quick solution: Patented two-component geopolymers and innovative technology enable the work to be completed in 1-2 days.
- Cost-effective: URETEK technology avoids the costly and time-consuming removal and re-pouring of concrete floors.
- Environmentally friendly: Geopolymer resins certified and patented by our factory do not harm the soil, groundwater, people or nature around us.
- Material Warranty: URETEK provides a 50-year warranty on its materials.
Contact our experienced specialists for a free consultation and assessment of the condition of the structures supporting infrastructure objects.SEND INQUIRY